JNP Aviation Limited requires Ramp Service Agents for Tauranga Airport.
Ramp Services Agents (Baggage Handlers) perform a range of duties, which might include:
- Transporting customer baggage to and from aircraft
- Loading and unloading aircraft -Performing aircraft cleaning
- Servicing aircraft water and lavatory systems
- Operating airport equipment in the ramp area.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety-focused team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules and include early starts, late finishes, and weekends.
- Efficient, reliable, and well presented
- Customer-focused to deliver exceptional service
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible and available for shift work that includes early starts, late finishes, weekends, and public holidays
- Min of NZ Restricted Driver’s license required
- Physical fitness as lifting up to 32kg is required
- AVSEC (CAA) eligibility.
All training and uniforms are supplied.
If successful you would need to undertake Ministry of Justice background checks as well as
pre-employment drug and alcohol screening prior to commencing employment.
Impressive career development opportunities are available
You must be able to work legally in New Zealand.
Applications will close on 15th July 2021.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
For more information on this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.